- SUStainable and PERsuasive Human Users moBility in future cities (SUPERHUB) – A large EU FP7 IP project.
[STATUS: PROJECT COMPLETED 30th November 2014]
- The Dialogue Game Description Language (DGDL), a domain specific language and supporting toolkit for describing the rules of diverse dialectical games.
- μ-Argumentation – Formerly called “Argument Blogging” & subsequently “Argument micro-blogging”. The aim is to harvest resources from the web and to record, reuse, and interact with them in terms of their argumentative and dialectical structure. Kind of like trackbacks but with more argumentative structure.
- Barricade, an argument structure visualisation widget.
- Chronos, an online timeline & visualisation of research in dialectical games.
- Monkeypuzzle – After the lead developer retired and with the software being effectively abandoned, Monkeypuzzle is a fork of the Araucaria argument-diagramming software.
- MAgtALO – MAgtALO is a multiagent server architecture & web 2.0 front-end for effective human participation in complex real world problem domains. The aim was to do elicitation of structured real world knowledge without resorting to performing complex natural language parsing. This knowledge was then reused in agent knowledge bases to enable users positions and opinions to be represented in the system by agents in order to build a self-sustaining system that grows the more it is used.
- Open Microscopy Project – I was employed on this project from 03.2011 until 03.2012
[STATUS: INVOLVEMENT COMPLETE 03.2012]
- Ph.D Thesis – Formal Dialectical Games In MultiAgent Argumentation – In which I surveyed a wide variety of dialogue games and laid the foundations for the A4A.
[STATUS: PROJECT COMPLETED December 2006]
- The Information Exchange (iXchange) Project – A multi-site project to develop multiagent software that incorporates social reasoning, argumentative dialogue, and planning, applied in an eScience scenario.
[STATUS: PROJECT COMPLETED 2005]
- Implementing Dialectics – My Senior Honours Project in which I created the first implementation of Walton & Krabbe’s PPD0 dialogue game.
[STATUS: PROJECT COMPLETED 2001]